I would like to congratulate on your success in your Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Examination. Nonetheless, having the right information; how to register for the 2018/2019 University of Nigeria, Nsukka Post UME will prevent you from committing unnecessary blunders that may jeopardize your chances of gaining admission into the prestigious university.
To avoid mistakes, kindly go through the following steps, and you can also share with your friends and loved ones who will be enrolling for the UNN Post UTME. Furthermore, the general public is hereby informed that Application Forms for admission into the degree Programme of University of Nigeria, Nsukka, UNN is now available online for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Registration exercise for the Post-UTME screening exercise commences 5th July 2018 and ends on 21st July 2018 on the University Portal
Candidates Eligibility for UNN Post UTME
- All candidates who chose UNN in the 2018 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and scored 180 or above for screening. However, prospective visually impaired students who made UNN their first choice and scored 120 and above are also eligible.
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit “O” level passes.
Steps to Apply for UNN Post UTME
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2.000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through Remita Platform at any Commercial Bank.
- Log on to the University Website: www.unn.edu.ng
- Click on UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website)
- Click Prospective Students
- Select Online Application Form for 2018/2019 Admission Screening Exercise
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number
- Generate Invoice
- Proceed to the bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to Portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter O-Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
- Re-enter your grades correctly
What to Upload during Registration (ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate
- JAMB Result Slip
- O-Level 1
- O-Level 2 (For double sitting candidates) and click the NEXT button
Review Summary page and check that all details entered are correct
Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
Click SUBMIT– Preview (double check) and confirm your information before submitting our application online. Do not be in a hurry to submit your application because once you submit your form, there will be no avenue for correction after the closing date.
And finally, print acknowledgment Slip
UNN Post UTME Screening Details and Requirements
- University of Nigeria Post-UTME screening test will commence on Monday, July 23rd, 2018 and end on Wednesday 1st, August 2018.
- Mop-up for Post-UTME is scheduled to take place on 1st August 2018.
- A fully detailed timetable for the Post-UTME screening tests is published HERE.
- Visually Impaired Candidates: Visually Impaired Candidates should register online, but they are not invited to the screening exercise.
WARNING: No GSM handsets, calculators or any other extraneous materials should be brought into the screening halls.
Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offense. We implore all candidates to submit genuine documents only. Offenders will be disqualified automatically and in appropriate cases, be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies.
All candidates are strongly advised to strictly obey the guidelines stated above for successful completion of the online submissions.
BEST OF LUCK!!!
The stipulated venues for the screening are Nnamdi Azikiwe Library (Digital Library) and Centre for Distance and e-Learning, University of Nigeria, Nsukka
Candidates are also strongly advised to visit the University of Nigeria Website: www.unn.edu.ng for additional information. Click here to get a comprehensive University of Nigeria, Nsukka 2018/2019 Post UTME Time-Table