First, I would like to congratulate on your success in your Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Examination.
However, getting the right information; how to register for the 2018/2019 UNICAL Post UTME will prevent you from getting unnecessary mistakes that may put your admission into the university at risk. To avoid errors, kindly go through the following steps, and you can share with your friends and loved ones who will be enrolling for the UNICAL Post UTME.
The University of Calabar announced on July 10th 2018 for the benefit of all candidates who scored 150 and above in the 2018 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board examination and who selected the prestigious University of Calabar as their FIRST CHOICE in their application for admission into the University for the 2018/2019 academic session. The First Choice aptitude test exercise has been scheduled to take place from Monday, August 13 to Saturday, August 18, 2018.
Payment And Registration Procedures
The following options are available:
- E-transact option:
This option is available in all commercial banks nationwide. At the bank, you are required to pay and obtain an E-transact PIN. With the PIN log into the portal http://www.myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link then follow the instructions on the portal after login.
2. Scratch Card Option:
This option is available in the following banks within Calabar Metropolis ONLY:
- Unical Microfinance Bank
- WEMA Bank
- First city Monument Bank
- Heritage Bank
- Zenith Bank Plc
On obtaining the scratch card proceed as follows:
- LOG ON TO http://www.myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link
- On the home page, enter your correct JAMB Registration Number in the box provided
- Enter the scratch card pin in the box provided
- Click on login and follow the online instructions.
- Confirm your entries and CLICK ON SUBMIT However, Preview (double check) and confirm your information before submitting our application online. Do not be in a hurry to submit your application because once you submit your form, there will be no avenue for correction after the closing date.
Congratulations, you are almost done; go back online on the scheduled date to print out the acknowledgement slip, which contains your specific screening date.
Print out the completed form.
The Following Charges Shall Apply:
- Aptitude Test = ₦2,000.
Opening of Portal/Registration
Registration will start from Thursday, July 12, 2018, when the portal will be open. Please note that the portal will, however, be shut down at 12.00 midnight on Saturday, August 4, 2018.
- Candidates are required to come with their original UTME result slip showing the Candidate’s photograph
- The Post UTME exercise is Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Special candidate with any form of disability should please indicate during registration.
- Impersonation is a serious offence and anyone caught will be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents and may be liable to up to 5 years imprisonment
- Any candidate who fails to take part in the screening exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission.
- Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion in the dying hours.
- Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offense. We implore all candidates to submit genuine documents only. Offenders will be disqualified automatically and in appropriate cases, be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies.
- All candidates are strongly advised to strictly obey the guidelines stated above for successful completion of the online submissions.
Candidates are advised to check the Portal from Tuesday, August 7, 2018, for their venue and time of the CBT. Candidates are strictly advised to ensure that their correct phone numbers are provided while filling the form online because the University will communicate with them directly.
- Zellence Unical Office
- Database Office, Philosophy Department
- University of Calabar
- 08183626190, 07012258103
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org