First, I would like to congratulate on your success in your Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Examination.
However, getting the right information; how to register for the 2018/2019 UNIUYO Post UTME will prevent you from getting unnecessary mistakes that may put your admission into the university at risk. To avoid errors, kindly go through the following steps, and you can share with your friends and loved ones who will be enrolling for the UNIUYO Post UTME
This is to inform all the candidates seeking admission into the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) DEGREE PROGRAMMES that the post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2018/2019 academic session is out.
Criteria for UNIUYO Post UTME Enrolment
Candidates who made the University of Uyo their 1st Choice in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
Candidates who scored a minimum score of 180 in the UTME
How to Obtain UNIUYO Post UTME Form
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2, 000.00 (Two thousand naira) only via the University Portals.
Online Registration and Payment Instruction
- Visit http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type
- Enter your phone Number and Email address
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at any branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita Platform
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration. However, Preview (double check) and confirm your information before submitting our application online. Do not be in a hurry to submit your application because once you submit your form, there will be no avenue for correction after the closing date.
Congratulations, you are almost done; go back online on the scheduled date to print out the acknowledgement slip, which contains your specific screening date.
- Printout the 2018/2019 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
CLOSING DATE: Sunday, July 22nd, 2018.
The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during the screening exercise and for registration after the offer of admission.
No complaint of wrong Bio-Data or blank photograph will be entertained after submission.
Candidates who up-load wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified.
Inconsistency in passport on the registration slip will not be acceptable to the University. Candidates’ names on their O/L results, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offense. We implore all candidates to submit genuine documents only. Offenders will be disqualified automatically and in appropriate cases, be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies.
UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Timetable & Requirements
|1.||DAY 1 – MONDAY, JULY 23,2018||8.00 a.m|
|FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE|
Agric. Economics & Extension, Animal Science.
Crop Science, Fisheries & Aquaculture. Food Science & Technology, Forestry & Wildlife.
Home Economics, Soil Science.
|AGRIC. LECTURE HALL, ANNEX CAMPUS|
|FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES|
Architecture, Building, Estate Management, Fine & Industrial Arts,
Geoinformatics & Surveying. Quantity Surveying. Urban & Regional Planning.
|BARTH EBONG, ANNEX CAMPUS|
|FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES|
Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology
|FACULTY OF PHARMACY||ONYEMA UGOCHUKWU HALL, TOWN CAMPUS|
|FACULTY OF ENGINEERING|
Agricultural Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Food Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering
|1000 CAPACITY LECTURE THEATRE, MAIN CAMPUS|
|FACULTY OF SCIENCE|
Botany & Ecological Studies, Chemistry, Computer Science, Mathematics, Microbiology, Physics, Statistics, Animal & Environmental Biology.
|250 TETFUND BUILDING AND ELF LECTURE THEATER|
|2||DAY 2 – TUESDAY, JULY 24, 2018||8.00 a.m|
|FACULTY OF EDUCATION|
Accounting Ed., Agricultural Ed., Biology Ed, Chemistry Ed., Computer Science Ed., Economics Ed.,, Efik/Ibibio Ed , English Ed., Fine Arts Ed., French Ed., Geography Ed., Guidance and Counseling Ed., Health Edu., History Ed., Home Economics Ed., Integrated Sciences Edu., Library Science Ed., Mathematics Ed., Physical Ed., Physics Ed., Political Science Ed., Pre-primary & Primary Ed., Religion Ed., Social Studies Ed., Special Ed , Technical Education (Auto/Metal Technology, Elect/Elect. Technology Ed, Wood/Building Technology).
|NEDU UP & DOWN, TOWN CAMPUS|
|FACULTY OF ARTS|
Communication Arts, English, Efik/Ibibio, French, History & Inti. Studies, Linguistics, Music, Philosophy, Religious & Cultural Studies, Theatre Arts
|CBN & 49/50, TOWN CAMPUS|
|FACULTY OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION|
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business Management, Insurance, Marketing
|BARTH EBONG HALL, ANNEX CAMPUS|
|FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES|
Economics, Geography & Regional Planning, Political Science, and Public Administration, Sociology & Anthropology, Psychology
|ONYEMA UGOCHUKWU HALL, TOWN CAMPUS|
|FACULTY OF CLINICAL SCIENCES|
Medicine& Surgery (MBBS)
|1000 CAPACITY LECTURE THEATRE, MAIN CAMPUS|
|FACULTY OF LAW||250 ELF LECTURE THEATRE, MAIN CAMPUS|
|3.||Day 3, Wednesday, july 25,2018|
|ONYEMA UGOCHUKWU HALL, TOWN CAMPUS||8.00 a.m|
Required items for the screening exercise
- The original and photocopies of candidate’s academic qualifications SSCE,0/L, NECO, NABTEB etc.
- One (1) copy of the University of Uyo 2018 ONLINE registration form duly completed with the passport-size photograph printed in colour.
- One (1) copy of 2018 JAMB (UTME) Result printout
- One (1) recent passport-size photograph on a red background with name, UTME registration number and signature of the candidates on the reverse side of the photograph.
All candidates must pack the listed items in a quarto-size envelope and labeled with name, department, and JAMB registration number.
VENUE FOR THE SCREENING: As indicated on candidates’ Registration Slip.
Admissions Unit: 08127691825, 08146129875